Helping Foreigners To Settle Down In Poland.
Assisting Employers To Hire Them.
Why You Should Choose Poland
- Poland has a convenient location – it is located in the center of Europe, at the intersection of main communication routes – it is like a bridge between Western and Eastern Europe. (PWC: Doing business in Poland, 2017)
- Poland ranks a charming 21st position in Bloombergs 2018 ‘Top 50 most innovative countries’ in the world.
- Poland ranks 27th out of 190 countries scored on ‘Ease of doing business‘ by the World Bank Group, 2018. .
- Poland has enjoyed uninterrupted growth since 1992. According to PwC, the economy is forecast to grow around 3% per annum until 2030 and 2.5% per annum until 2050.
- 83 companies out of the Fortune Global 500 have business services centers in Poland.
- These business services centers employ some 279,000 people, of which 10% are foreigners. Large majority of the jobs (225,000) are provided by foreign centers (81%) and 54,000 are at Polish centers (19%))
KEY SERVICES FOR YOU
Here are our most popular services.
If you need help in legalizing your stay in Poland, Krakspire your best choice. We are not only professional. but also affordable.
All you have to do is to fill out the form and tell us more about your situation. We will get back to you Asap.
Arranging a work permit in Poland seems a difficult job, but with Krakspire it’s just a breeze for you! We will prepare all the documents and submit them to the appropriate governmental institution in a professional manner.
Need help with opening a company? We will help you choose the right company type and open it fast and efficiently. Our law partners will ensure everything is done according to the law.
Registering your car and driving license in Poland is time-consuming and difficult if you don’t speak Polish.
Our team will help you avoid all this headache by taking care of all the car registration procedures as well as exchanging your driving license to the Polish one.
Moving to a new country rises quite some bureaucratic or practical daily
life issues that need solving. We support expats in all of those matters,
– Address registration;
– Obtaining the PESEL number;
– Opening the bank account;
– Obtaining a polish driver’s license;
– Accompanying in city hall/ registry office in other cases (childbirth registry, marriage registry, etc.)
Request A Free Consultation
Contact us today, and we will help you solve any problems.