For Individuals

We help you and your family relocate to Poland. First days in a foreign country, first contact with administration, documents in Polish language and completely new rules. All of this might feel overwhelming. We will help you get through the most difficult first period. We will inform you how to legalize your family's stay as well as assist you in the process of legalizing your relatives’ work. It's not all. If you need help with completing your children's school documents - tell us about it. Do you need support with any other matters related to your family affairs? We are happy to help.

background individual
background passport

Temporary residence permit

Permanent residence permit

Long-term residence permit




For students

We help future foreign students settle in Poland and enroll at Polish universities. Moving to a different country is stressful, especially at a young age. We will help you relocate to Poland and take care of all the bureaucratic matters, including applying to a university. We offer:

  • Preparing the list of necessary documents

  • Working as your proxy

  • Applying to a university

  • Obtaining a residency permit based on studying in Poland

  • Registration of address

  • Obtaining PESEL number

  • Opening a bank account

How it works?

We assist in obtaining your visa, work permit or residence permit in Poland in these few easy steps:

1. Tell us about yourself

Where you’re from, whether you have a job offer in Poland, what kind of visa/residence permit you want to apply for. Give us as much information as possible.

2. We analyze your case

Once we receive the information, our team of legal experts will propose the most effective, affordable and secure solution.

3. Visit our office

The next step is to sign an agreement with us and provide all the necessary documents, e.g. a copy of your passport, a job contract, etc.

4. Wait for your case to be processed

We take care of filling out and submitting all the necessary forms to the government and act as your representatives and translators.

5. Recive your permit

Once the paperwork is submitted, we will keep track of your case until your status is officially legalised.


Book a short consultation